- To access the User Management tool, navigate to the drop-down menu in the right-hand corner next to your name. Click User Management
2. You will now see the User Interface with a list of all users who have access to the reporting portal. Click the blue ‘Add User’ button to add a user.
3. Fill in the following information about your user:
- Full name
- Email address
- The role they will be assigned
The role you assign to your user will determine what reporting pages they can see and are restricted from seeing within their portal.
If the user requires data restrictions, you will need to apply presets in the following step.
Note: Be careful when entering the email address, once created it cannot be undone.
4. Turn on this setting if you would like the user to be assigned actions within the Action Register.
5. Once you have filled in all the required fields, click Add New to continue.
Now that you have created the user, you will be directed to their User Profile.
6. Click to invite the user to log in once you are satisfied.
NOTE: Once this user is created, they will be able to see ALL data until you assign presets. To find out how to do this, follow the instructions in the next article.
Now that you have created your user, you will be directed to their User Profile. For an overview of the different elements on this page, click here.