The reports section holds different charts for your quantitative data from your survey. We have a range of chart types to display this information, however the layout and features within the report will remain the same. Let’s take a look at what the standard layout is!
- Date Range: You can filter the data you see in a report to a specific time period using the date picker tool. You can select one of the pre-defined options or set your own custom date range. Click here to find out more.
- Report Options: When viewing a report on a survey question(s) you will often find that there are different reporting formats available to you to help guide your analysis. These charts can provide even more context to the data.
- Filters: Filters allow you to choose what data you see in the chart. If you have Filter Set Two within a chart, you will be able to to compare the survey results across different demographics, service groups and locations. Click to find out how.
- Charts: This is where all those insights lie! You will find various types of charts depending on the type of question for that selected report. Click here to learn about different charts and their features.
- Group By: For trend reports you can group the data in your graph by either 7 or 14 days, calendar months, calendar quarters or yearly.
- Chart Data Tables: Most report types that use a chart to display survey data will include an accompanying data table. This table can be found at the bottom of the report page.