Users can not only view the tickets they’ve submitted but may also be able to view other tickets made by users within their organisation (Note: this can be configured for each user).
How to Create a Ticket
- Clicking on Submit a request in the top right hand corner of the Help Centre will take you to a form to create a new request.
- A ticket needs to be categorised by you into predefined topic areas:
"I would like to…" asks you what you what kind of request you are making
- Ask a Question
- Report an Issue
- Make a Request
- Suggest a Feature
"Please tell us what your query is about" asks you to identify which product area your query relates to
- Reporting Portal Error
- Reporting Portal Settings
- Reporting Portal Question
- New User Creation
- User Management
- Survey Mail-out or Extract
- Survey Settings
- Survey Data
- In-situ Tablet
- The Description section allows you to enter in details of your request. User account details, error messages, date and filter context and any other information that may allow us to address your request is very useful to include here.
- Please indicate the Time-sensitivity of your request:
- Normal = Business as usual request, not urgent
- High = Something requiring a faster support response
- Upload any attachments (screenshots, images, documents, emails) which might be relevant and are appropriate to share with us.
- Click Submit to send us your request